Chloé’s Ramblings

Sunday, November 23, 2008

New LO

For this week's scrap challenge @ TBLDS.


Journaling reads: "I know that all this hard work, all those frustrations, all those deprivations, will finally pay off. I’ve already lost those pounds... twice already!! I know it, but yet I have to keep in mind that I can do it, one habit at a time. I now have almost 14kg to lose and when I look at the big picture I feel completely overwhelmed. But when I only think about the first 4 kg, or the coming week, or simply my next workout, things seem suddenly so much more doable and I gain confidence."

Credits:
"Let's get physical" by Mandabean and Heather Roselli @ SSD,
glittered and stitched circles by Amanda Heimann (What Goes Around kit),
fonts are DJB Writes a Lot by Darcy Baldwin and Elizabeth Skinny,
Color Pop and B&W Photo Action by Andrea Burns.

0 comments: