Chloé’s Ramblings

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My fave android apps

As you may remember from this post, I now have an Android smartphone and I'm loving it. Being able to have all my PDA's apps + a phone + internet right there, in my pocket... Talk about geekgasm!! LOL Anyway, I thought I'd share my favorite free apps:
  • Grocery gadget lite: As a geek, it's against my life rules to shop with a paper grocery list... hence this app. It's not perfect but at least I can sort the items by status (to buy, already bought) or by aisle.
  • Chore checklist lite: I use this to record my daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly routines. Good one!
  • Astrid to do list: I use this one to keep track of my one-time to do's, like pay taxes, call X, pick Y, check Z.
  • SparkPeople's diet and food tracker: to record at least my weight, and ideally my food and exercise too. Recently I had nothing good to track in those last two domains, maybe that's why my weight log has been really scary!
Those were the useful/serious/productivity apps, and now some fun ones:

  • All the Angry Birds versions (the original, Rio and Seasons). I've just finished the original one, I'm starting Seasons... Fun but sometimes frustrating too! LOL
  • Pixlr-o-matic: the Android version of Instagram, love the vintage feel of those pix. Check this one I just made this afternoon, for example:
Yep, my cat is on leash and my dog is free... Go figure! on Twitpic

0 comments: