Chloé’s Ramblings

Sunday, May 11, 2008

A new LO

Here's my latest LO for SSD's Spin-A-Lift and TDC's Color Challenge. I scraplifted Shannon's Live LO.


I used Victoria Greenlees' It's the Weekend @ chirpi.co.uk, Darcy Baldwin's DJB Writes a Lot font @ TDC and Michelle Coleman's Stamped Alpha. I loved the way I cut out the alpha, I was inspired by a LO from Karen here.

BTW, it's not because I'm in her CT, but Victoria Greenlees is an ubertalented designer (and scrapper, but that's another story ;)) She's got fabulous kits, with great elements, gorgeous colors, very realistic textures... What else could ask a scrapper for?? LOL Go have a look at her store here, you'll definitely find your next must have! Oh, and if you have some summer pix to scrap, a little birdie told me you should come back on Wednesday! LOL

0 comments: