Chloé’s Ramblings

Saturday, May 31, 2008

SSD's blog challenges

Playing catch up...

Last week Sarah challenged us to find a kit in the sweet shoppe that has some of the US colors in it... or some of the french colors, since they are the same! LOL I chose Ain't No Sunshine by Traci Reed. Definitely one of my favs kits, very fun, very bright, soft textures, and it has some blue and some red in it!! It's been on my wishlist for a long time, I'll have to buy it with my sweet rewards!!

Yesterday was Angela's turn. Her challenge was really easy: blog about my dream vacation spot... I'd say US east coast. I really really really want to see NY once (and, no, I'm not talking about it because I saw Sex And The City 2 days ago!) and I'd love to visit other cities around there as well: Boston, Washington DC. I've already been to LA, to Washington state, to Arizona and Texas, so I'd love to discover another part of the US.

0 comments: