Chloé’s Ramblings

Sunday, September 14, 2008

New LO

Vici has created a fabulous collab kit with Laura Lively Designs: How does your garden grow? It's just gorgeous, very versatile, with lots of fun and one of a kind elements! I just created this LO with it:


It's a bitter-sweet LO about being far from my family and my friends, especially my BFF Stephanie. I did this after a phonecall when her baby boy Tristan (22 months old) said "Auntie Chloé" on the phone and got me immediately into tears. I was so proud and so sad at the same time.

Credits: How does your garden grow? collab by Victoria's {chirpi} Designs and Laura Lively Designs @ chirpi.co.uk, Color Pop and B&W photo action by Andrea Burns @ TDC, font is DJB Chloé by Darcy Baldwin @ SSD.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah that is so sweet. I had Elise call Laura for her birthday and she almost cried. Isn't it sweet when they start to talk. Glad you got to talk to him Chloe.