Chloé’s Ramblings

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Friday's check up and weekend plan

I had an awful Friday and didn't do anything I planned. The only joy of my day was going out with friends for dinner, just a very bright light at the end of this dark tunnel...

Anyway, gotta try to move on and get emotionnally better. A good way to do that is to plan my weekend with good stuff and do-able to do list to make me feel in control, responsible and joyful. That beind said, here's my plan:
Saturday:
  • plan menus for next week, write down grocery shopping list and go shopping DONE!
  • start Tristan's album for Christmas DONE!
  • write 2 articles for work got even 3 DONE!
  • take pix for work (walk to the event, that'll be my workout of the day) DONE!
  • unload laundry and hang it up DONE!
  • 15 minutes on health PPW DONE!
  • 15 minutes on zip files DONE!
  • 15 minutes on RSS reader DONE!
Sunday:
  • pampering time DONE!
  • continue Tristan's album for Christmas DONE!
  • write 3 articles for work DONE!
  • 2x15 minutes on health PPW one done, but now I have to call the insurance company, so I'll do more tomorrow!
  • 2x15 minutes on zip files DONE!
  • 2x15 minutes on RSS reader DONE!
  • 15 minutes on budgeting (following this article's tips) DONE!
  • finish my pantry list, print and update I deep cleaned my washing machine instead
  • call my aunt for her birthday DONE, she wasn't home but I left her a message and will call back tomorrow after my doc appt.
Hope this will put me back on track and help me feel better, I'm having a rough time recently...

0 comments: