Anyway, gotta try to move on and get emotionnally better. A good way to do that is to plan my weekend with good stuff and do-able to do list to make me feel in control, responsible and joyful. That beind said, here's my plan:
- plan menus for next week, write down grocery shopping list and go shopping DONE!
- start Tristan's album for Christmas DONE!
- write 2 articles for work got even 3 DONE!
- take pix for work (walk to the event, that'll be my workout of the day) DONE!
- unload laundry and hang it up DONE!
- 15 minutes on health PPW DONE!
- 15 minutes on zip files DONE!
- 15 minutes on RSS reader DONE!
- pampering time DONE!
- continue Tristan's album for Christmas DONE!
- write 3 articles for work DONE!
- 2x15 minutes on health PPW one done, but now I have to call the insurance company, so I'll do more tomorrow!
- 2x15 minutes on zip files DONE!
- 2x15 minutes on RSS reader DONE!
- 15 minutes on budgeting (following this article's tips) DONE!
- finish my pantry list, print and update I deep cleaned my washing machine instead
- call my aunt for her birthday DONE, she wasn't home but I left her a message and will call back tomorrow after my doc appt.