Chloé’s Ramblings

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hold me accountable

Here's what I plan on doing this weekend:
  • Create digital b'day cards for 3 friends and send one (I'm already late for him!) the late one is DONE and sent!

  • plan menus for the week DONE! and go grocery shopping accordingly DONE!

  • create 2 paper b'day cards for family ONE DONE!

  • study for my exam (at least 2 sessions on saturday DONE! and 3 on sunday 2 DONE (and I think I won't do the 3 I planned, I've had enough!!)

  • back up digital stuff (scrapbooking DONE! and photos DONE!) after finding out why it didn't work last time!!! DONE! (it was because my computer got to sleep while it was burning)

  • and enjoy International Digital Scrapbooking Day today!!! LOL

What do you have on your to do list? Any Holiday preparation? Any fun stuff?

0 comments: