Chloé’s Ramblings

Friday, November 12, 2010

A couple days off...

Man, it feels good! I have an exam on wednesday and I took a few days off to prepare it and pass it. Hopefully I'll be successful, finally (I've already passed it several times), but even if I don't it's good to have some time off. This time of the year is definitely the busiest. It feels like I'm getting one wave after the other, trying not to get drawn but I can barely take a breath of fresh air between each wave... Crazy busy, I tell you!

The worst part of this situation is that I don't feel in control AT ALL, of anything. Very scary and stressful to me (as to anyone else, I guess). I addition to preparing my exam some, I also plan to take some time to get back in touch with my life during this mini-vacation. I desperately need to feel like I can do something about what's going on and not be a victim of it! Those are strong words, but I'm that stressed that I really feel that way.

I need to simplify, focus on the really important stuff, pick my priorities and stick to them, not get distracted by the little things and get focused... Good plan, uh? LOL

0 comments: