Chloé’s Ramblings

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

P365's plan

As I mentioned before, I really want to complete a P365 this year. Since I've failed twice already, I want to plan a bit more to make sure that I won't have excuses to give up. I've seen two way to do this so far: have weekly or monthly themes or daily prompts that are repeated every month. This year will hopefully be a year of change if we get pregnant, so it's hard for me to plan themes until the end of the year, so I picked the second plan: I listed daily prompts that I will repeat every month.

Some prompts are ones I want to complete every months, the other ones are here "just in case", if (when) I need some extra inspiration. Here are the mandatory ones:
  •  "This month looks like..." (a pic of my garden and house)
  • Self portrait
  • portrait of G
  • G and I
  • Flamby (our cat)
  • Kira (our dog)
  • Something home-related
  • Breakfast
  • Lunch
  • Dinner
  • Clothes
  • TV
  • Books
  • Something weight-related
  • And all the colors: black, white, red, yellow, blue, green, orange, purple (one pic for each)
And here are the additional prompts:
  • Something organized
  • Something messy
  • Friends
  • Family
  • Something artistic
  • Our town
  • Plants
  • Snack
I've also listed some monthly themes, even though I'm not sure I'll use those:
  • January: goals/resolutions
  • February: love/favorites
  • March: fun
  • April: spring
  • May: nature
  • June: animals
  • July: vacation
  • August: summer
  • September: school/learning
  • October: fall
  • November: thankful
  • December: Christmas

1 comments:

Marcia Francois said...

Chloe, I love, love, LOVE your prompts.

Did you see my Pr365 post I wrote last week? I am done with these daily things!

This year I want to have the option of posting some weekly ones - but not feel restricted to the same ones every week either.