Chloé’s Ramblings

Sunday, January 2, 2011

My word for the year

I've chosen the word PERSPECTIVE as my inspiration for 2011. I hesitated for a long time between this one, focus, priorities and "let go", but I think that the word I finally picked covers all the other ones. I want to focus on the big picture, keep my priorities in an appropriate order and let go of the unimportant things, and all those concept are included in the word perspective. I want to stop sweating the small stuff and creating drama, and this word seems like a good reminder to me. I want to create a LO/visual reminder that I could have around to help me all year long, I'll work on that as soon as I'm done backing up my EHD. I'll also start preparing my resolutions, even though I don't want to create any pressure on myself and I want to have a positive and doable approach to them this year.

1 comments:

Marcia Francois said...

love your word for the year - and all the ones you discarded too :)

Mine is COURAGE