Chloé’s Ramblings

Saturday, July 16, 2011

So much for my plans...

No matter what I planned to do, my body decided otherwise. I don't know if it's a good news after our FET (frozen embryo transfer) or just a sign that I needed my vacation BIG TIME, but I'm exhausted. Seriously, just cleaning the kitchen took me several sessions split on 2 days. Okay, the kitchen was a terrible mess, but still! So I've decided that I'll do what I can when I can, and enjoy some relaxing time and some much needed rest. I still keep my plan in a corner of my brain, and if I feel better in the coming days I'll get back to it. If not, then I'll try to manage the bare essentials and do the rest when I come back from Normandy, during the last ten days of my vacation.

1 comments:

Marcia Francois said...

Take it easy - your body is full of hormones and hopefully a baby too.