Well, the only thing that went bad during all this was my housekeeping. Our house is a complete mess. So here I am, trying to set up a plan to get things back to normal before leaving to my grandparents next week.
Here's what I'll do daily:
- at least 15' in the office (first to clear the desk, then PPW)
- at least 15' on e-mail (26 unread on Thursday morning)
- at least 15' on RSS feeds (78 unread on Thursday morning)
- at least 15' on my "dowloads" file (6.52 Go on Thursday morning)
- at least one cleaning task (starting with the kitchen, which is a nightmare)
- at least one load of laundry or 15' on ironing
- clean the dishes right after every meal so that the mess doesn't come back as soon as I clear it!
- get to bet before midnight so that I can "catch up" on some sleep
- scrap one LO (hey, gotta add some fun in there too, right? ;)