My march goals were:
- Celebrate Guy's birthday with our family and friends, on a budget (to avoid the stress that goes with over spending!) DONE, we just went to a nice restaurant with his family and stayed on track with our spendings.
- Track my food for at least 20 days in the month NOT DONE!
- Catch up on my work for the web site: calendar, news page, etc. HALF DONE
- Track all our expenses DONE!
- Wash dishes right after each meal ABOUT HALF DONE
Here are my goals for April (or rather the rest of it):
- Prepare cards for all the april and may birthdays (and there are plenty of them in may, so I better be prepared!)
- Workout every other day for the rest of the month, starting today
- Catch up on pending to do's at work, especially the (huge) "to read" pile and the (also pretty big) "to file" pile
- Create a budget
- File the (gigantic) "to file" pile in my home office