- Replace all old lightbulbs by energy-saving ones (a bit more expensive to buy, but they use 6 times less energy and last 10 times longer!)
- Replace all the chemical cleaning products by green ones: white vinegar, organic laundry products, etc.
- We changed our heating system last year and the new one uses 25% less fuel!
- I buy organic products when I can (eggs, milk, fruits and veggies if they are not too expensive, vine) and local as much as possible.
- I got my "compost box" back from the basement and now we collect our compostable wastes, like vegetables and fruits scraps. I then add all that to the big compost that my inlaws have in the garden... and then it helps MIL grow delicious fruits and veggies again! The circle of life!
What do you do to make your life greener? Any idea that I could do too?
Image from freefoto.com