Chloé’s Ramblings

Monday, January 30, 2012

A few LOs for last week

 Okay, here we go again. This time I am only one day late to my Scrap Sunday post! Yay! LOL

As usual, let's get get started with my weekly P365 LO:
Credits
Then there's a quick and fun LO of my (then really little) little brother. He used to love to shovel when he was 2 or 3 years old and I love that he's so focused that his tongue is peeking out. Now he's twice taller than me and refuse to shovel except if he gets paid... That's life I guess! ;)
Credits 
Talking about little boys getting big, here's a page about my friends' son. I had so much fun doing the background of this page. It took me forever, but the result was worth it, I think!
Credits
That's it for today! I'll probably have more pages this week since I'll be home after our FET (frozen embryo transfer) tomorrow. I'm supposed to relax and take it easy for a couple days, so what could be better than scrapping? Nothing!

0 comments: