Chloé’s Ramblings

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Scrap Sunday

Lots of new fun scrap stuff this week, but not many LOs. And lots of IRL stuff, not fun at all (a dear friend of ours, DBF's godfather and husband of one of my collegues, passed away), which also explains why I haven't scrapped as much. Sometimes you just have to sort your priorities, right?

I've still scrapped a couple pages, though! Here they are.

First a LO created with Etc. by Danyale's new release "Renewal". Very springy, very fun, gorgeous colors and textures... plus a cute pic of yours truely when I was 2 or 3 years old.

Credits
And a second page about DBF and I using the collab "A Charmed Life" by Cluster Queen Creations and Amy Stoffel. Very fun kit, full of great papers and fabulous elements, I loved it!
Credits
That's it for this week. As I said, too much is going on and I can't focus on everything at the same time. I will be busy this week at work too, so I'm not sure I'll be able to scrap much. When I spend my day at the computer, I don't really feel like being in front of a monitor again at night. Plus I hope my mom will come for Easter so I have to organize my house too so that we can comfortably have a guest. I will try to catch up on my P365 LOs, though, so that I can at least share those next week. Until then, take care and have fun!

0 comments: