Chloé’s Ramblings

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Scrappy Sunday

First, a great news: my guest gig for TDC's CT became permanent! I'm so honored and happy to become a member of this fantastic group of ladies. They are so talented and inspiring and sweet! I had a big smile on my face and (literally) did the happy dance when I got the e-mail asking if I wanted to stay. Had to stop my hands shaking just long enough to answer YES!!! LOL

Anyway, I've had the pleasure to keep scrapping with the fabulous goodies from our designers and that's why you will still see many pages every week! Since I'm back to work I didn't scrap as much as I did the weeks before, but I was still pretty busy. Here are my most recent pages. First one using the March collab, "Someone Like You", that I created for the challenge I'm hosting this month.
Credits and link to the challenge
 Then here is this colorful LO with Dawn by Designs' new kit, very springy, featuring 2 or 3 years old me and my family and friends:
Credits
Then there are three LOs for an online friend. I blurred their face for privacy reasons, but still wanted to show you the fun LOs I created!
Credits

Credits

Credits
This is a LO of my then 2 years old brother reading a plane magazin while on his potty. I love those pix, they are so fun and cute... boy-typical, too! LOL I used a kit by TDC's march guest designer, Jenn Labre.
Credits
And last but not least, two of my favorite designers, Amanda Heimann (for whom I CT) and Nicole from Sugarplum Paperie, united their talents to create a fabulous collab called "My Strength". It's gorgeous, as we could expect from those ladies, and I had a blast creating this LO:
Credits
Voilà, that's it for the week. Words can't really express how happy I am to create for TDC. I get the chance to scrap those memories with gorgeous products and hang out with the coolest digi-family of all digi-land... I'm in heaven!! See you next time with more scrappiness!

2 comments:

Holly in Japan said...

WE are the happy ones to have you join us as a DigiChick Chloe! I'm so happy you are a part of our family now. You not only host some amazing, meaningful challenges, your pages are absolutely beauuutiful!

Marcia Francois said...

thanks again for our beautiful layouts :)