Chloé’s Ramblings

Monday, March 12, 2012

Scrappy Sunday... on a Monday again!

Yeah, I'm not completely back in the habit of posting on this blog regularly, am I? ;)

Here are my most recent pages. First a LO of my BFF's son and his masterpieces. The fun frames are by Sherwood Studios (as well as the kit I used)
Credits
Then, again with last week's new releases, here's a poster I created for a collegue, using Amanda Heimann's fabulous new release "Little Girl Blue". Love this kit!
Credits
Then there are two layouts I created for TDC's challenges. First one for a recipe challenge, using the gorgeous kit Affirmation by Elise Hansen:
Credits
And this one was made for a journaling challenge by Holly (she's the sweetest chick ever!), using a new release by Elise Hansen too, "Lucky Me":
Credits
That's it for this week, I hope you enjoyed this little tour of my recent scrapping projects!

0 comments: