Chloé’s Ramblings

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Eeeeek, it's a lazy week!

I'm not in the mood! I didn't do much of what I planned, and just spent my evening couch potatoeing... Is that a word, BTW??? Anyway, I really need to catch up on my to do list on the last couple days before my vacation, so let's review what I missed... Or rather what I did, it'll be faster! LOL

Monday:

  • Go to Dollar Store to pick up cheap crafting stuff Sort of DONE
  • 15 minutes on health PPW
  • print and check bank account for november
Tuesday:
  • Clean downstairs' fridge
  • Create card for mom's b'day
  • calls for health PPW
Wednesday:
  • Pick up laundry room
  • file for 15 minutes
  • 15 minutes on health PPW
Thursday:
  • eat with colleagues at lunch DONE
  • call mom DONE, finalize tripDONE, order train tickets website won't cooperate, but at least I've got my timetable!

0 comments: