Chloé’s Ramblings

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Weekend plan

My last weekend before Christmas, vacation, trip to Switzerland and Mom's b'day... yep, all that! I better get going and finish my presents, wrapping and stuff! Here's what I gotta do this weekend:
  • grocery shopping DONE!
  • Gifts shopping: Mom (Christmas DONE! and b'day DONE!), Dad DONE!, Zaya DONE!, Kimi DONE!
  • pick up papers and Lydie's invitations at printing shop DONE!
  • buy crafting stuff DONE!
  • create 6 b'day calendars for gifts 4 DONE!
  • create dreams' book for Mom DONE!
  • wrap bought gifts 3 done, two to go
  • 2x15 minutes on health PPW
  • 3x15 minutes on e-mails DONE!
  • 2x15 minutes on RSS DONE!
  • create gift tags DONE!
  • take pix of mini-albums DONE! + calendars + gift tags DONE!
  • call mom to tell her when my train will arrive DONE!
  • call Nanie
  • 2 loads of laundry DONE!
  • change cat litter DONE!
Pfew, it's gonna be a looooooong weekend!

0 comments: