Chloé’s Ramblings

Thursday, April 15, 2010

To Do list for the rest of my vacation

Here's what I'll do over the next days:
Thursday:
  • pick up kitchen
  • pick up bedroom
  • finish backing up on new EHD in progress, about 40% done since I started... 24 hours ago... ARGH!
  • RSS reader: no unread messages (47 as I started) DONE!
  • 2x15 minutes on PPW (1 session on health PPW and one on other stuff)
  • clean laundry room DONE! and maybe start painting it DONE: we painted the walls and put the primer on the concrete floor... Good job!
  • give meds to our cat
  • scrap 1 LO DONE!
Friday:
  • EHD back up in progress, about 60% done at 11:00 AM
  • keep on working on laundry room (floor's 1st layer of paint) DONE!
  • pick up kitchen DONE!
  • pick up bedroom DONE!
  • 2x15 minutes on e-mails DONE!
  • clean kitchen and bathroom DONE!, vacuum house DONE!, mop kitchen DONE!
  • 3x15 minutes on office cleaning DONE!
  • 2x15 minutes on PPW 1 DONE!
  • plan next week's menus and shopping list DONE!
  • post yesterday's LO DONE! + scrap at least 1 LO DONE!
  • maintain RSS reader DONE!
  • give meds to our cat ARGH, I forgot again!
Saturday:
  • 20 minutes exercise Ugh, my TOTM started and I feel terrible... I can forget it!
  • unload dishwasher and deep clean it DONE!
  • go grocery shopping DONE!
  • keep on working on laundry room (floor's second layer of paint) DONE!
  • EHD back up in progress, I "just" have my huuuuuuge photo file left!
  • unload pix from vacation when (if??) back up is done
  • 2x15 minutes on e-mails 1 DONE!
  • maintain RSS reader DONE!
  • 3x15 minutes on PPW 1 DONE!
  • 2x15 minutes on office cleaning/organizing
  • change litter DONE!
  • take pix of a military event for work DONE! I thought I'd spend 30 minutes there, it took me 1 1/2 hour!
  • scrap at least 1 LO DONE!
  • give meds to our cat forgotten 3 days in a row...
Sunday:
  • 20 minutes exercise still feeling terrible because of my TOTM... will start tomorrow
  • 5x15 minutes on e-mails 3 DONE!
  • finish EHD back up DONE!
  • maintain RSS reader + purge old reader in progress, I probably won't finish this today!
  • 4x15 minutes on PPW 1 DONE, decided to focus on old RSS reader instead
  • 4x15 minutes on office cleaning decided to focus on old RSS reader instead
  • scrap at least 1 LO
  • 1 load of laundry: wash, hang up outside DONE! , pick up DONE! and put away

0 comments: