Chloé’s Ramblings

Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday check up... how am I doing?

Here's what I wanted to do today... how's it going?
  • 20 minutes exercise DONE!
  • morning routine DONE!
  • midday routine (esp. clean dishes right after eating!) DONE!
  • 15 minutes on PPW: check with bank about my fees DONE!
  • 15 minutes on office organizing DONE!
  • 30 minutes on RSS decluttering DONE!
  • maintain RSS reader DONE!
  • check SSD + TDC at least once DONE!
  • ironing while watching Millennium DONE!
  • evening routine (esp. clean dishes right after eating!) DONE!
Besides that, I went back to work today. It wasn't as terrible as I expected, which is quite a good news! Always see the positive, right? LOL

Wow, have you seen that?? I've been soooooo productive and efficient today! Love this!! The best part is that I got everything accomplished even though I got out of this office 45 minutes late! Go me!!

0 comments: