Chloé’s Ramblings

Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's the weekend! Yay!!

I'm so glad it's finally the weekend! Well, I still have to work some tonight (Sat), but besides that I only have fun stuff planned for the rest of the weekend. Ain't it cool?? The only problem is that my computer finally passed away. It was agonizing since a couple months, since DBF partitioned my HD. Almost all the softwares were acting weird because they couldn't find their "way", and since my computer crashed the other day, it's not working anymore, I get a blue screen right after starting it. Anyway, since I can't scrap, I'll watch some movies, enjoy the gorgeous weather and just enjoy my weekend. I've done all the boring stuff (errands, bank appointement) this morning and now I'm ready to have fun! Yeepeee!

0 comments: