Chloé’s Ramblings

Monday, June 16, 2008

Charity kit

As some of you might know, a dear friend of mine, Laurie Garza, lost her husband a few weeks ago. She's a member of my TBLDS group. Michele Mc Graw and Shelly Greninger, the two leaders of this group, decided to put a charity kit together to help Laurie and her 3 kids in this difficult time. Many designers responded to Michele's request, and they have built a fabulous kit altogether. It's gorgeous, it's huge, but most important it's for a good cause. It's called "Celebration of Life", and it's a fabulous tribute to Laurie's husband, Val, who enjoyed life, and to his family's attitude towards this loss. Laurie is really amazing, a true example for me! Anyway, here's a LO I made with it.

(I also used Michelle Coleman's stamped alpha and Andrea Burns' color pop photo action @ TDC)

The kit It will be selling at Shabby Pickle for $12. It includes...
  • 94 papers
  • 157 elements
  • 4 alphas
  • 8 templates
  • 6 Quick Pages
  • 2 mini albums (a heart one and bracket)
Hey, I told you it's huge!! And, seriously, it's soooooo worth the money, the quality is just fabulous! I'll let you know as soon as it's in the shop!!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

It really is an incredible kit. I adore your layout..those are the cutest pictures!
Wonderful!