Chloé’s Ramblings

Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm made of awesome!!!

I still can't believe how lucky I am! Eva Kipler offered me to be a guest CT for this summer! I'm just soooooo excited! Her designs are not only fabulous, but she's also a very sweet girl! I already had the chance to play with her latest kit (@ SSD): Happy Dance. A perfect name to fit how I feel about this guest spot! LOL

Here's the LO I made with it, for SSD’s SWTSB #34 and TDC’s Sketch challenge :


Credits:
Eva Kipler’s Happy Dance @ SSD,
sketch by Kresta,
Andrea Burns' Color Pop & Black and White Photo Action @ TDC,
font is DJB Writes a Lot by Darcy Baldwin @ TDC.

I also made a LO with Vici's latest freebie, Sunday Morning, for SSD's TOTM: I scraplifted Holly's Little Girl LO:


Credits:
Sunday Morning freebie by Victoria's {chirpi} Designs,
alpha is Taped UP by Victoria's {chirpi} Designs,
Acrylic-O-Holic by Traci Reed @ SSD,
Andrea Burns' Color Pop & Black and White Photo Action @ TDC,
font is Darcy Baldwin's DJB JGeek @ TDC,
folded corner template by Karah Fredricks @ TDC.

This mini kit is sooooo cute, and it's free!

Last but not least, a LO about my DBF, for SSD’s Pop Rocks and TDC’s Color challenge:


Credits:
SSD's "Hey Girlfriend" collab,
Andrea Burns' Color Pop & Black and White Photo Action @ TDC,
font is Darcy Baldwin's DJB Chloé @ TDC.

That's it for today! Thanks!

0 comments: