- Be a better person
- Be in better health
- Make my career move forward
- Manage my money better
- Be more organised
In 2009, I will (notice the subtle difference between my 1st sentence and this one! LOL)
- Thighten my relationship with the ones I love and develop my "internal life" (creativity, personal interests, culture)
- Get to a healthy BMI, that is below 72 kg (158 lbs)
- Decide where I want my career to move forward and take at least 2 steps in that direction
- Get educated about finance managing, define a budget, stick to it and adapt it to big changes in my life.
- Create order, beauty and peace in my home and be able to maintain neatness without too much effort
In january, I will:
- Collect all my loved ones' birthdays dates and prepare cards for the first trimester.
- Get back to exercise: work out at least 15 minutes 5 times a week.
- Collect informations about the different options I have for my career: classes, exam, etc.
- Collect informations about financial management (blogs, books, etc.)
- Get back to my routines, think about giving them a twist if necessary.
Credits: papers by Victoria Greenlees (Crafty Fall@ chirpi.co.uk), stitching by Chere Kaye (Tristan's Treasures collab @ TDC), "2009" and month alpha by Victoria Greenlees (Delicate Dreams @ chirpi.co.uk), "my goals" stamps by Michelle Coleman (Stamped Alpha freebie), swirls by Christine Smith (Flourish), fonts by Darcy Baldwin (DJB Lorraine Bold and DJB Chloé).