Chloé’s Ramblings

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Weekend to do's

My dad and his girlfriend are coming on Sunday, I can't wait! I haven't seen them since april I think, it's been a long time! So, in order to enjoy their visit fully, I need to have everything else done by Sunday early afternoon, which is:
  • plan menus and write down grocery shopping list
  • go grocery shopping and bring to my friend Danielle the stuff I bought for her (she has her birthday tomorrow and she's working today so she can't go shopping)
  • daily routines (especially washing dishes after each meal!) done on Sat
  • file (empty my "to file" box)
  • 2x15 minutes on my "to do someday" pile
  • 2x15 minutes on health PPW
  • 2x15 minutes on other PPW
  • finish to tag all digiscrap files I'm done!! Woohooo! Now I just have to unzip about a gazillion files and declutter all the "not so great but might be useful" files (yes, I'm a digital packrat!), and I'll be up to date... Whoopeedoo... LOL!
  • 1 or 2 loads of laundry + put away the remaining basket
  • iron every time I'm watching TV done on Sat
  • fill up food journal on Sunday
  • change cat litter
  • change beddings
  • pampering time
  • maintain e-mail and RSS reader and check sites at least once a day
  • unload dishwasher and fill up salt
  • pick up house before my dad arrives

0 comments: