Chloé’s Ramblings

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Weekend to do's

I'm on vacation on Wednesday, and I'll be leaving to my grandparents on the second day of my vacation, so I have a coulple thing to do before then. This weekend I want to...
  • plan menus, write down grocery shopping list, go grocery shopping
  • tidy up house (especially kitchen... eeeeek!)
  • clean house (my cleaning lady is in vacation for THREE WHOLE WEEKS... I won't survive!): dust everywhere, clean kitchen, vacuum everywhere
  • check my train schedule and maybe order the tickets
  • take pix for work on Sunday morning
  • get my e-mail inbox back to zero (starting at 15) and maintain 7 messages read + a couple others done
  • get my RSS reader back to zero unread (starting at 15) and maintain
  • 2x15 minutes digi cleaning
  • clean RSS reader: get rid of useless feeds, sort the not-so-great ones, bookmark useful posts
  • 2x15 minutes health PPW
  • 2x15 minutes on my "to do someday" pile
Mmm, I think that's it for now... Now off to start this day!

0 comments: