Chloé’s Ramblings

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Vici's new kit and a LO

Seriously, I'm a lucky girl: I'm in Victoria Greenlees' CT! The more I see of her designs, the more I'm amazed by her talent and creativity. My new favorite is her latest kit Secret Garden.



The whole kit is gorgeous, but the best part is the papers' textures: sooooooo realistic! Here's the link to the boutique and here's a LO I made using it:


It's my little brother (5 years younger than me!), sitting on my head after having won a home wrestling competition… I made this LO for SSD’s Cookie Decorating challenge.

Credits: template by Aggie Aviso, inspired by a LO from Stephanie Czosnek,
kit is
Secret Garden by Victoria’s {chirpi} Designs @ chirpi.co.uk,
grey ricrac from Black and White by Victoria’s {chirpi} Designs @ chirpi.co.uk,
blue ribbon from Zoe Pearn’s My Sunshine @ SSD,
white ribbon from Plum Tuckered by Jan Crowley,
title alpha is Val Fowler’s Foam Stamp alpha.

0 comments: