Chloé’s Ramblings

Sunday, July 6, 2008

I survived!

The last week was completely insane, I had the town magazine to finish and the mayor (=my boss) had to review it. Problem is: he's extremely busy and we couldn't find the needed couple hours to work. We finally did Saturday at lunch time (yeah, I know, but it takes what it takes) and I was done at 1:30 pm! I only had to check the spelling mistakes this afternoon and the magazine will be at the printer's office tomorrow at midday! YAY!!!

On the weight loss front, things are going better than what I expected. With all this stress I had some emotional eating episodes and I was afraid I would gain. But since I still exercise every morning (getting up at 6 am!) and with a little help from my hormones (for once, they're useful!!), I think I should be ok tomorrow! Keeping my fingers crossed!!

I even had time to scrap for TBLDS, but I'll post tomorrow about it, right now I'm too tired of computers and writing stuff! LOL

0 comments: