Chloé’s Ramblings

Monday, November 10, 2008

Nice weekend

I had some friends over for dinner last Saturday, and we had a great evening. We hadn't seen each other for waaaaay too long, so it was really nice to catch up on everyone's life! The not-so-great part of it is about weight loss! I chose a pretty healthy meal ("chinese fondue": everyone cook it's meat in broth) but the appetizers and sides just knocked me down!! I really craved all this fat and salt, but I paid it this morning on the scale. Hopefully drinking a lot of water over the next days and watching my food carefully will help me get back on track. Wish me luck!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Chloe I really like your new blog. I got caught up with what is going on in your life by reading all the ones I missed. So I have booked marked this one and will figure out later how to change it on my blog favorites. Love the new blog kiddo.