Chloé’s Ramblings

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hold me accountable

Here are my goals for the end of my vacation (I go back to work on Januray 5th):
  • clean up my home office (I've taken before pix but I'll post those only when I'm done... I'm too ashamed of this room right now!),
  • decide of my 2009 goals and make plans to reach them,
  • clean the remodeled room (previously a garage, soon-to-be a living room) and help DBF put the floor (and take before / after pix),
  • get slowly back to a "normal" sleep routine = get to bed by 10:30 and get up around 6:30
I'll soon be back to let you know how I'm doing!

BTW, this will be my "Tips Tuesdays" post: don't make "resolutions", make goals. And, more important, make plans on how to reach them. SparkPeople has great articles about goal setting. I especially like this one, entitled "Do's and Don'ts of Goal Setting". Have a look!

0 comments: