Chloé’s Ramblings

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Birthday... no, not mine!

It's SSD's birthday! There are lots of fun events going on there, go have a look! For FOB2Y, Teresa asked us to blog about our birthdays. One of my strongest memory is my 13th birthday. I had a terrific party, my mom even rented a place and she made me the most wonderful gift for a teen: she staid out of the room all evening. I think I didn't show her then, but I really appreciated that she trusted us enough to let us enjoy our party without interfering. Thanks again, Mom!

3 comments:

Lena said...

awww, that's great! Trust is a wonderful thing! I love your album too!

Anonymous said...

what a great thing to remember!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm - birthdays...I think one of my most memorable was my 21st - I was away from home for a College internship and my DBF (now DH) flew in to spend it with me. We waited for the clock to turn 12:01 so we could have cake. We opted for a picnic style dessert and were laughing so hard I almost stepped in the cake - fortunately he was very quick and I only ended up with frosting on my toe! :)