Chloé’s Ramblings

Monday, March 2, 2009

March goals and February debriefing

I just realize I didn't even posted my February goals... Here they were:

  • Find new techniques to reduce my stress (gratitude journal, meditation,...): NOT DONE I'm now not only stressed, I'm probably depressed as well... Yeeepeeeeeee. :(
  • Work out at least 30 minutes 5 times a week. DONE!
  • Get rid of all the pending to-do’s at work 80% DONE!
  • Start a budget: collect all our incomes. DONE! I actually started a budget but I need to have a much more precise idea of everything
  • Work on my evening and weekly routines NOT DONE
And here are my March goals:
  • Celebrate Guy's birthday with our family and friends, on a budget (to avoid the stress that goes with over spending!)
  • Track my food for at least 20 days in the month
  • Catch up on my work for the web site: calendar, news page, etc.
  • Track all our expenses
  • Wash dishes right after each meal
I hope I will be more successful this month. I have to, or I'll keep feeling like a big failure and I'm not sure how long I'll be able to stand it!

0 comments: