Chloé’s Ramblings

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Goals review

Here were the goals I posted 2 weeks ago for april, and how I've been doing so far:
  • Prepare cards for all the april and may birthdays (and there are plenty of them in may, so I better be prepared!) NOT DONE, my creative mojo is on vacation, too busy I guess!
  • Workout every other day for the rest of the month, starting today HALF DONE, I'm usually consistent for the first half of the week and then... pfft!
  • Catch up on pending to do's at work, especially the (huge) "to read" pile and the (also pretty big) "to file" pile WORKING AT IT and I definitely want to get rid of the "to file" before the end of the month!
  • Create a budget NOT DONE
  • File the (gigantic) "to file" pile in my home office NOT DONE but at least I'm keeping up with the incoming paper
Well, so far I'm not doing good. Even without being perfectionist, this is far from satisfying. Considering how hectic my life was over the last weeks (and especially the last days) though, I'm doing ok: I've managed to keep my sanity, not gain weight, not fight with anyone... I'm in survival mode until things settle down at work and hence everywhere else.

0 comments: