Chloé’s Ramblings

Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday's plan... how am I doing?

Here's what I planned for the week. How am I doing today?

Well, first of all, I'm pretty sure that I won't manage to do everything I planned since I had a bad night: got asleep on the couch @ 11:00 pm, got up at 1:00 am, brushed teeth, washed my face, got to bed but couldn't sleep until 2:30 am... Ugh! All in all, I had enough sleep, but the 1:30 break in the middle of the night makes me really tired! So that's my reason for not working out this morning... but I will have to get some food for dinner and I will walk there instead of drive, so that should make the 10 minutes of physical activity, if not of workout. Okay, enough rambling, let's get back to my (now updated) plan:

Friday:
  • 10 minutes workout in the morning won't get done!
  • clean dishes after each meal done!
  • 2 sessions of 10 minutes on pending to do's
  • 3 sessions of 45 minutes studying done!
  • 3 sessions of 10 minutes digi-decluttering one done!
  • 45 minutes of paper scrap (Z's album) did a B'day card and a digital card instead!
  • make sure that DBF set up his doc appt done!
  • walk to chicken farm to get something for dinner done!
  • plan menus for next week and create grocery shopping list done!
  • have lunch with my friends done!

0 comments: