Chloé’s Ramblings

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Positivity journal - 03.03

It's only 7:30 AM, but I wanted to note my first good thing of the day because I was afraid I'd have forgotten tonight.
  • I got waken up by DBF snoring and talking in his sleep at 5:45, and since I'm so stressed because of work, I decided to get up already and go to work early. I was feeling tired and nervous, but when I was walking to the office I saw a moonset... like a sunset, but for the moon. The moon was going down, right above the river, with the sky all light blue and baby pink because of sunrise... It was gorgeous and it made me smile!
  • This afternoon I met an old man to prepare the 65th anniversary of the town's liberation. I expected the normal stories about life during WWII and instead I met a hero: this man was 16 or 17 years old and, with his dad, he helped escaped prisoners and jewish people to escape the nazis. He risked his and his family's life doing so, and he was totally aware of the risks. The best part was how humble he was: he insisted that we wouldn't publish his name when we write the story, he said "I just helped them out, it was normal, I wasn't doing it to get decorations"... Wow!
  • I worked a lot today, started at 7 AM, took just an hour lunch break and finishing at 6:30 PM. Anyway, it was a lot but at least I managed to feel more secure about the work I have to finish. I feel like I accomplished a lot and that is great! I'm knowing more precisely where I am and what I still need to do to finish this huge job, and it's not that bad after all! Good news!

1 comments:

Charla said...

Oh cool!!I love it!