Chloé’s Ramblings

Sunday, May 30, 2010

It's been a long time...

As I said, I didn't feel like blogging, nor scrapping actually. I just browsed the internet mindlessly (or in a more focused way, but usually mindlessly) and I don't like feeling that unproductive. So, back to good habits, here is what I plan to accomplish this week:

Zone of the week: kitchen

Monday:
  • morning routine DONE!
  • work: make sure I have taken next monday off DONE!
  • midday routine DONE!
  • wash and hang up 1 load of laundry DONE!
  • zone work: get kitchen back in order half done, I'll finish during my evening routine
  • 15 minutes on tagging digiscrap stuff DONE!
  • digi-decluttering (see below): e-mails and websites DONE! no unread RSS posts... in 50 minutes, and I still have to declutter RSS feed. I need more time for that task!! OKAY, all done, and deleting RSS feeds wasn't even painful! LOL
  • evening routine DONE!
  • take dog out at night DONE!
Tuesday:
  • morning routine DONE!
  • midday routine DONE!
  • put away dry laundry won't get done today: it's not dry yet (I'm using a clothes line)
  • zone work: pantry's top shelf + finish to clean dishes that didn't get done yesterday DONE!
  • 15 minutes on tagging digiscrap stuff DONE!
  • digi-decluttering (see below) websites, e-mails and RSS reading done, e-mails and RSS feeds decluttering DONE!
  • evening routine DONE!
Wednesday:
  • morning routine DONE!
  • midday routine DONE!
  • zone work: check fridge and get rid of outdated condiments DONE!
  • 15 minutes filing DONE!
  • digi-decluttering (see below) websites, e-mails and RSS reading done, e-mails and RSS feeds decluttering DONE!
  • evening routine DONE!
  • take dog out at night DONE!
  • and I even washed and hang up a load of laundry, and put away the dry clothes! YAY!!
Thursday:
  • morning routine DONE!
  • midday routine DONE!
  • zone work: pantry's middle two shelves DONE!
  • pick up house for cleaning lady tomorrow (if needed, but if I manage to keep up with my routines, this shouldn't be necessary!) NOT NECESSARY!! Woohoooo!!!
  • digi-decluttering (see below) websites, e-mails and RSS reading done, e-mails and RSS feeds decluttering DONE!
  • evening routine DONE!
  • iron while watching TV not done!
Friday:
  • morning routine DONE!
  • midday routine DONE!
  • zone work: pantry's bottom shelf
  • plan next week's menus and write down grocery shopping list
  • digi-decluttering (see below) websites, e-mails and RSS reading done, e-mails and RSS feeds decluttering DONE!
  • evening routine
  • take dog out at night
Every day, I will allow myself 30 minutes (maximum!) for the following digi-decluttering:
  • zero unread post in RSS reader + get rid of 10 feeds
  • no new unread e-mail + read 2 old ones
  • catch up on TDC + SSD
Hopefully I haven't been too ambitious and I'll be able to make everything I've planned. I'll keep you updated!

0 comments: