Chloé’s Ramblings

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Today's to do's

Let's see how I'm doing with my plan:
  • at least 15' in the office (first to clear the desk, then PPW)
  • at least 15' on e-mail (26 unread on Thursday morning)
  • at least 15' on RSS feeds: DONE (60 unread remaining out of 78)
  • at least 15' on my "dowloads" file: DONE (6.3 Go remaining out of 6.52)
  • at least one cleaning task (starting with the kitchen, which is a nightmare)
  • at least one load of laundry or 15' on ironing: DONE(one load hang up already, second one in the washer)
  • clean the dishes right after every meal so that the mess doesn't come back as soon as I clear it!
  • get to bet before midnight so that I can "catch up" on some sleep
  • scrap one LO (hey, gotta add some fun in there too, right? ;)

0 comments: