Chloé’s Ramblings

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Taking action

As I planned in my last post, I've spent some time recently writing down each and every little thing that I have/want to do. It was a loooooong list, since I've listed quick immediate tasks as well as long term projects. (I've made the same thing at work, and trust me, this list is even longer.) Good news is: some items are already crossed off! Yay!!


I will now try to work on one quick task and 2 projects (for 15 minutes each) per day, except when I have to work in the evening. Starting today, for example, my two projects are editing Lydie's pictures and practicing my evening routine. And my daily tasks until the weekend will be:
  • tuesday: change beddings
  • wednesday: new phone's "money back offer"
  • thursday: go shopping for some good meat
  • friday: ironing
I will see how this goes and I'll let you know!

3 comments:

Laura said...

hope it went well chloe!

DawnMarch said...

That's such a great idea. I find that I get much more done on those days that I jot down a few things like that. Not sure why I don't just do it every day!

Darcy@SomewhatMuddledMusings. said...

Good for you, Chloe! I have to have a weekly checklist and schedule or it'll be Friday and I haven't done a thing!