Chloé’s Ramblings

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Last week's LOs

Wow, this has been quite a crazy week at work computer-wise. For several days we had no mails, no internet, no server and sometimes no computer at all. Talk about frustrating. Maybe that's why I forgot to post my weekly scrap recap on Sunday! Yeah, I know, excuses! ;)

Anyway, better late than never! As usual, I start with last week's P366 LO:

Credits
And now some other pages...
Kira playing:
Credits
 A page about my everyday life for a challenge @ Tell Your Story Every Day:
Credits
 And another one for the same site. Love TYS!
Credits
 The next ones feature some new products by Amanda Heimann... and some older ones as well. First the "Storytelling alpha No2":
Credits
Then "Storytelling alpha No1" and a brand new template set called "Storytelling Layers No.1". Love the big journaling space!
Credits
 And last but not least, a little all-girl-all-summer page just to cheer you up, also featuring Amanda's products.
Credits
 Hope you enjoyed those LOs as much as I enjoyed creating them!

0 comments: