Chloé’s Ramblings

Monday, March 15, 2010

Positivity journal - 03.15

Today, I...
  • got my first shot for my TTC treatement, the IUI should be this weekend or rather on the beginning of next week. And it didn't hurt! And we'll be able to avoid getting the IUI on Sunday, when I have a huge professional event that I couldn't miss!! YAY!!
  • got confronted to a very very bad situation and had the right reaction, even if that kind of situation is always very complicated.
  • didn't lose my temper when 2 out of 6 people let me down 24 hours before a very important job, and found replacement people!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Chloe--I saw your blog listed in your signature over at TDC...I am on the hybrid team.

I just wanted to say hi and ask you where you live in Alsace? My family lived in Epinal for 3 years when I was 5 years old, so I have much fondness for that area in France.