- take pix on Sat morning ("pick up the environment" operation, love green! LOL) DONE! and afternoon (badminton competition) DONE! for work
- work at the polling station Sun late afternoon and evening
- call the nurse to postpone the starting of my treatement DONE!
- write down next week's menus and shopping list, go shopping DONE!
- put away dry laundry DONE!, wash and hang up 2 loads of laundry (especially DBF's new t-shirts) DONE!
- catch up on positivity journal (mine DONE! and others)
- catch up on TDC DONE!, SSD and local scrapbookers' community DONE! websites
- pick up bedroom so that the nurse can get in there to make me the shots on Monday (without me being ashamed by the state of this room! LOL)
- fix sewing issues on 2 pants
- 15 minutes on e-mail + normal maintenance
- 2x15 minutes on health PPW
- 15 minutes on PPW
- 2x15 minutes on RSS
- 2x15 minutes on zips
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Now that I FINALLY have a (somehow) calmer weekend, I can get back to get something productive accomplished. Here's what I plan for these 2 days (in order of priority):