Chloé’s Ramblings

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Weekend plan

Now that I FINALLY have a (somehow) calmer weekend, I can get back to get something productive accomplished. Here's what I plan for these 2 days (in order of priority):
  • take pix on Sat morning ("pick up the environment" operation, love green! LOL) DONE! and afternoon (badminton competition) DONE! for work
  • work at the polling station Sun late afternoon and evening
  • call the nurse to postpone the starting of my treatement DONE!
  • write down next week's menus and shopping list, go shopping DONE!
  • put away dry laundry DONE!, wash and hang up 2 loads of laundry (especially DBF's new t-shirts) DONE!
  • catch up on positivity journal (mine DONE! and others)
  • catch up on TDC DONE!, SSD and local scrapbookers' community DONE! websites
  • pick up bedroom so that the nurse can get in there to make me the shots on Monday (without me being ashamed by the state of this room! LOL)
  • fix sewing issues on 2 pants
  • 15 minutes on e-mail + normal maintenance
  • 2x15 minutes on health PPW
  • 15 minutes on PPW
  • 2x15 minutes on RSS
  • 2x15 minutes on zips

0 comments: