Chloé’s Ramblings

Monday, January 12, 2009

We are family...

A few of my family members are artists or involved in artistic activities.

First of all, my brother organized concerts and events. I'm really glad to see him motivated about getting involved in such a project. Of course, the fact that he can party and enjoy music that he loves for free helps a lot in his commitment, but still, it's good to see his energy directed to a productive goal! Here's their myspace: Eternal Songs.

Next, my cousin Nicolas is a painter. He started with graffiti and I really love his urban style, quite cartoonish sometimes but also very graphic and modern. He's getting recognized and that's great! Here's his website nkdm.com. Just the entrance page is gorgeous!!

Finally, I recently discovered that another cousin's girlfriend Arève is also a painter. She has a contemporary graphic style, with lots of bright colors... I love it! Have a look on her site.

There you go, some inspirational materials for today!

0 comments: