Chloé’s Ramblings

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Busy weekend

Yesterday was absolutely packed, but with so much fun in there that I enjoyed every minute of it.

I got up, exercised (which is something I don't like doing on weekends! Yay for me!), went to Strasbourg grocery shopping, stopped at Ikea to get new boxes, had lunch with my friend Laura, Jaime and their daughters Regan and Riley, came back home, took pix for work, shopped some more for Laura's mom (chocolate mousse she can't find in the US), put away groceries and picked up home, started a load of laundry, took pix of another event for work and had dinner with Laura and her family. It was just a fantastic day and we had a great time together. I will probably never see them again since they're moving back to the US, so I really enjoyed to be with them one last time!

Today is much more quiet, but really enjoyable too. So far I built up the boxes I bought yesterday and organized my office, read and relaxed, unload the laundry and washed another load, pampered myself a little bit, cooked and ate lunch, got caught up on my RSS reader and browsed the internet a bit. Here's what I want to do before tonight:
  • get my hair done, get dressed (yep, it's 15:30 and I was in PJs until now... looooove it!)
  • hang up the 2 loads of laundry
  • take pix for work
  • prepare the health PPW I want to mail tomorrow
  • get caught up on my favorite websites
  • write and post one message on my green blog, plan another one
  • plan my to do's for the week

0 comments: