Chloé’s Ramblings

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Changing things up

Since I created my own version of Lent (see post below), I will change things around on my resolutions plan.

Credits
As you can see, I was supposed to work on respecting myself this month, but I will exchange this with July. That way my Lent resolution will be coherent with the rest of  the month's resolutions. I will also focus on my routines (I really need to get back at this!) and on tackling a little something extra for 15 minutes each day. As FlyLady always say: "You can do anything for 15 minutes." Here's my plan for this month:
Credits: Home Sweet Home by Kimeric Creations @ TDC, alpha and  alpha brushes by Krystal Hartley and Karla Dudley, font is Traveling Typewriter
On that note, I'm off to start working in the bathroom and on creating my list! Take care!!

0 comments: