Chloé’s Ramblings

Sunday, March 18, 2012

New scrap pages

Once again, the new releases at TDC blew my mind. So much gorgeousness, the hardest part is to pick which products to play with! ;)

First, I created this page about my little brother coming after my mom with water... You'd better hide the camera, mom! I used a new kit and its add-ons by the guest designer ForeverJoy called "Oh Boy!", perfect for this playful LO.
Credits
Then I used the bright and fun birthday kit "And Many More" by Cluster Queen Creations to scrap DBF's 42nd b'day. As I said, he is 42 going on 13! LOL
Credits
Last LO with this thursday's releases, a page about my love for Harry Potter. Thanks to my collegue Pascale I read the books last fall and I fell in love immediately. I used Elise Hansen's "Well Read" for this page, the glasses were too perfect for a Harry Potter LO to pass, right?
Credits
Finally, I created a hybrid project with the guest designer's Jenn Labre new kit "A Perfect Day", a little I love you card.
Credits
And now, 3 more LOs / projects that I created recently, but that didn't use new releases. First a P366 LO (I'm 2 weeks late on this, but trying to catch up!), that uses the february TDC collab "A Love Story":
Credits
Then an invite for the baptism of my friends' son, using a wedding kit by Mari Koegelenberg "Always and Forever":
Credits
And finally a LO about my BFF's saying she makes up constantly. Love this trait of her! I used Sugarplum Paperie's kit "He Said, She Said", perfect for this topic!
Credits
That's it, these are this week's LOs.

I will post an update on the first 3 weeks of the "Lent My Way" project tomorrow or Tuesday with progress pix. I love this project so far, I feel like I really accomplished much!

0 comments: