Chloé’s Ramblings

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Friday check up and weekend plan

Friday:
  • 15 minutes indoor bike DONE!
  • work (new inhabitants ceremony at night) DONE!
  • POTD DONE!
Here's what I plan on doing this weekend (hoping I don't get sick like last night! Yuck!!!)
  • plan menus for the week and write down shopping list DONE!
  • go grocery shopping DONE!
  • clean downstairs fridge DONE!
  • pick up laundry room DONE!
  • empty "to file" box DONE except for the taxes papers but at least they're all together!
  • 4x15 minutes on computer clean up 3 DONE!
  • 2x15 minutes on health PPW
  • create January LO
  • catch up on TDC DONE!
  • catch up on SSD
  • start DBF's "10 things" hybrid album DONE!
  • 20 minutes workout on Saturday if I don't feel too sick not done, I was feeling weird until the night
  • 20 minutes workout on Sunday DONE!
  • repair 2 items on my "to sew" pile
  • change beddings
  • change cat litter DONE!
  • 2 loads of laundry DONE!
  • call Delphine about medical test DONE: she wasn't home so I left a message

0 comments: