Chloé’s Ramblings

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Yeepeee!

It's the weekend! LOL As usual, I started my week wonderfully, and then it declined more and more every day. Friday was terrible! Anyway, here's what I want to do this weekend:
First, some catch up on my weekly to do's:
  • repair two items from my "to sew" pile
  • 15 minutes on health PPW
  • manicure
  • declutter 2 feeds in old RSS reader
  • plan menus for next week + write down grocery list DONE!
and some more for this weekend:
  • go grocery shopping DONE!
  • take pix for work (dog training club) DONE!
  • create mini-album for DBF
  • put away dry laundry
  • wash and hang up 2 loads of laundry 1st one in washer!
  • 2x15 minutes on PPW
  • 2x15 minutes on health PPW
  • 3x15 minutes on decluttering computer
  • 15 minutes on e-mails
  • declutter RSS (no unread messages)
  • catch up on POTD editing
  • create 2 LOs: 1 for Camille and 1 for Ambre
Surprise! I had to do something unplanned for work. Love it when I have to go to the office on a short notice on a saturday afternoon... NOT! Anyway, that used most of my Saturday afternoon, with DBF being sick in addition to that, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to accomplish!! We'll see...

ETA: OK, forget it, this was definitely a do-almost-nothing weekend. I'll rather list what I did accomplish than what I planned and didn't do and feel guilty for not doing! LOL

  • I planned next week's menus and went grocery shopping
  • I caught up on my RSS reader (no unread post) and on my favorite websites
  • I worked (pix to take and impromptu powerpoint to prepare)
  • I washed 1 load of laundry and hung it up
  • I cleaned the cat's litter
  • I enjoyed myself and relaxed!
  • I took a pic everyday
  • I edited about 1/2 of February's P365 pix
  • I got myself a manicure
  • I printed DBF's mini album
  • I created a card for a collegue's newborn baby
  • I took care of DBF and MIL who are sick
Well, not too bad after all... Now onto the busy week that is starting. Ugh, I'm tired just thinking about the work I have to do!

0 comments: