Chloé’s Ramblings

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New scrappy goodness

Can't. Stop. Scrapping!!

First, here are the last two week's P365 LOs: week 7:
Credits
and week 8:
Credits
And now some "regular" pages... Well, a lot of them, actually!
First a page about my mom for a technique challenge @ TDC, using the January collab. LOVE!!
Credits and link to the challenge
Then 2 pages about my solo 1 month long trip to Malaysia way back in 1999. Can you believe I never scrapped this travel?? I used a new kit by Dawn by Designs, love her style!
Credits
Credits
This is a page about something silly that my DBF said. I love his sense of humor! I used a new kit by Nicole Seitler (Sugarplum Paperie), love her designs too!
Credits
We made a big remodeling 2 years ago and turned a garage / storage room into our living room. I used a new kit by Kimeric Kreations to scrap it. I didn't know her style but I love it!
Credits
I'm really into scrap-therapy, journaling-heavy LOs recently, and this one is no exception. I used a fabulous kit by Katherine Nelson aka Flutter Expressions. Another new-to-me designer that I've become a fan of at my first try!
Credits
This LO uses a kit by Karen Lewis. She is leaving TDC at the end of this month and all her designs there are 50%. I'm sad to see her go because she's an amazing designer (and a sweet lady) but the big sale is exciting, isn't it?
Credits
And last but not least, another LO with Katherine's products. This one is about my cousin Noémie, she's just a sweet, smart and beautiful young lady.
Credits
Okay, that was it. Pretty busy again, uh? I really loved being in this CT!!!

0 comments: